As a mentor you must be many things: role model, expert, advocate, cheerleader, enforcer and friend. Plus you must make a positive, lasting difference to the knowledge, skills and prospects of your mentee. So, being a mentor is a big responsibility. But with The Mentoring Manual, getting it right is easy. Based on methods developed – and proven – in business, this highly practical book will show you how mentoring works, take you step-by-step through everything you need to know and do, and show you how both parties can get the best from the relationship.
- Understand what mentoring really is and how to do it well
- Feel fully confident in your ability to be a great mentor
- Develop key skills like listening, collaboration and coaching
- Help your mentee feel more knowledgeable, confident and valued
- Pass on your skills, experience and expertise to colleagues and contacts
Get the most from mentoring: help your mentee, develop your skills and make a positive difference.